Aaron Wilkin Illustration

This blog showcases the art of Aaron Wilkin Illustration

Saturday, July 30, 2011

60 SKETCHES IN 60 DAYS!!!


I heard that in order to make a habit or routine stick-you must continue for at least 30 days. In an attempt to post more, and increase productivity-I will attempt to double that!!! 60 SKETCHES IN 60 DAYS!!! I will continue to post sketches and finished pieces everyday rain or shine for the next 60 days!!! Starting today!!! So, here is post #1!!! It's another Nic Cave sketch!!!

2 comments:

Adam Temple said...

30 would have been a good exercise. 60 sounds tough. So if you can't put your money where your mouth is, I promise to send you a "You fail at life" style email everyday after your first day with no post. Hope that'll keep you on the ball. DON'T make me write you so many goddamned emails! Nice self portrait by the way.

Aaron Wilkin said...

Ha!!! I'm up for the challenge!!!

email: aaronwilkin@gmail.com

Thanks!!!